The Quantum Times is the newsletter of the APS Division of Quantum Information.
Ian T. Durham
Department of Physics
Saint Anselm College
D. Craig (Le Moyne)
D. Leibfried (NIST-Boulder)
M. Leifer [Book Reviews editor] (Chapman)
Contributions from readers for any and all portions of the newsletter are welcome and encouraged. We are particularly keen to receive:
- op-ed pieces and letters (the APS is strongly encouraging inclusion of such items in unit newsletters)
- book reviews (see book reviews info)
- job advertisements and conference/workshop/summer school announcements
- review articles
- articles describing individual research that are aimed at a broad audience
- humor of a nature appropriate for this publication.
Submissions are accepted at any time and should be submitted via the form available here. Submissions will be moderated and may be edited before they appear on the site.
All material on The Quantum Times remains the copyright of the individual authors.
All opinions expressed in The Quantum Times are those of the individual authors and do not represent those of the Division of Quantum Information or the American Physical Society in general.