The Quantum Times includes reviews of popular science books, textbooks, and monographs that are relevant to quantum information science and quantum foundations.
The current book reviews editor is Matt Leifer.
If you would like to register as a book reviewer then please email Matt using the form at the bottom of this page. You will then receive a list of books awaiting review at regular intervals, and, if you volunteer to review one of them, we will try our best to obtain a complimentary review copy of the book for your services.
We are open to suggestions for books that we should review. Send your suggestions using the contact form below, but please consult the following list of pending and suggested reviews beforehand to avoid making duplicate suggestions.
Book reviews that are currently pending/assigned
- Jeff Bub, “Bananaworld: Quantum Mechanics for Primates”
- George Musser, “Spooky Action at a Distance”
Books that we require reviewers for
- Jean Bricmont, “Making Sense of Quantum Mechanics”
- Olival Freire Jr., “The Quantum Dissidents: Rebuilding the Foundations of Quantum Mechanics (1950-1990)”
- Paul Busch et. al., “Quantum Measurement”
- Peter J. Lewis, “Quantum Ontology: A Guide to the Metaphysics of Quantum Mechanics”
If you are a book publisher and would like your titles reviewed on this site then please contact Matt Leifer using the form below in the first instance. After assessing the relevance of your titles, we will decide whether to subscribe to your mail-outs.
If you are an author or book publisher and would like us to review a specific title then please also use the form below. If we decide to review your book we will ask you to send the review copy directly to the reviewer. Please do not send review copies (solicited or unsolicited) directly to the editor. He does not have the patience for unnecessary trips to the post office.
Contact the Book Reviews Editor